Program will not be offered in 2010, but may be offered in future; interested students should return to this site for information.
- Britain's political, literary and intellectual capital
- Thriving Museum Culture
- Writers' and Artists' homes, London coffee house culture
- To be determined
- Summer Program
- Classes conducted at the IES Center in Bloomsbury District near the British Museum
- Based at the Institute for the International Education of Students (IES)
- IU Department of English faculty member
- 15-20 IU students
- Topic varies
- 3 IUB credit hours in 300-level English course
- Daily lectures, field trips to London neighborhoods and settings
- Program excursion
- Shared rooms in student residence hall in Chelsea
Additional Program Informatoin
EligibilityYou may apply if you
- are a degree candidate at any Indiana University campus who is making normal academic progress,
- are in at least your fourth full-time semester of college, and
- have an overall cumulative GPA of approximately 3.0.
- Most IU scholarships, grants and loans applicable to program costs, only if you are enrolled in 6 credits in IU summer sessions.
- General information about financial aid and links to additional scholarship opportunities.
To Be Determined
Fees paid to IU*: (tuition, excursions, health insurance, housing)
- Indiana residents: $4,306 $3,631
- Non-residents: $4,606 $3,931
Meals: $600-700 International airfare: $1,000
*Program costs for Indiana University undergraduate students have been reduced through a grant from the Edward L. Hutton Foundation. Personal expenses additional. Initial prepayment of $500 due early March.
*Program costs for Indiana University undergraduate students have been reduced through a grant from the Edward L. Hutton Foundation.
Personal expenses additional.
Initial prepayment of $500 due early March.