Program will not be offered in 2010, but may be offered in future; interested students should return to this site for information.
- Exciting political, theatrical and artistic center
- Ideally located for travel to Scotland, Ireland and the continent
- To Be Determined
- SPEA Summer Program at King's College London
- Program Director: John Graham, Dean, IU School of Public and Environmental Affairs
- 20-40 IU Students
- 6 IU Credits
- SPEA-V 450 (SPEA-V 550 for grad students)
- Courses: "Managing Hazards in Europe and the United States I & II"
- Lectures and seminars; extensive use of case studies
- Instruction by IU and British Professors
You may apply if you
- are an IU undergraduate student or graduate student in good standing and making normal degree process,
- are in at least your fourth full-time semester of college or a currently-enrolled graduate student, and
- have approximately a 2.75 cumulative GPA.
- Single student rooms in King's College facility on the Waterloo campus
Additional Program Information
- Special SPEA scholarships of $2,000 for eligible undergraduate SPEA majors with 3.0 or higher or eligible graduate students in good academic standing.
- Most IU scholarships, grants and loans applicable to program costs.
- General information about financial aid and links to additional scholarship opportunities.
To Be Determined
IU committee screens applications. Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
IU committee screens applications.
Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
Fee paid to IU: (tuition, housing, excursions, health insurance)
- Indiana resident undergraduates: $3,200
- Non-resident undergraduates: $4,800
- Indiana resident graduate students: $3,600
- Non-resident graduate students: $5,800
Meals: $850 International airfare: $1,000
Personal expenses and vacation travel additional. Initial prepayment of $500 due early March.
Personal expenses and vacation travel additional.
Initial prepayment of $500 due early March.