- Site of 1991 European Summit
- Picturesque walled city
- Southern tip of the Netherlands between Germany and Belgium
- July 6 to August 13, 2010
- Summer Program at the University of Maastricht's Center for European Study (CES)
- 40 IU Business students
- 2 courses taught in English by Dutch faculty
- Economics of European Integration OR
- International Management
- Intercultural Communication OR
- European Culture: History and Art OR
- Law and Politics: Current EU Topics
- 6 IU credits
- All credits applicable to Business degree
- Shared rooms in dormitory for international students
Additional Program Information
EligibilityYou may apply if you
- are a Business major or are admitted to the Liberal Arts and Management Program (LAMP)*,
- are making normal academic progress at any Indiana University campus,
- have approximately a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and
- have completed (or will complete) E201, E202 and the Business Integrative Core (or equivalent coursework on an IU campus outside Bloomington).
Complete eligibility criteria and selection criteria are outlined within the Academic Policies and Procedures of the Office of Overseas Study. Selection is based on maturity, seriousness of purpose, and appropriateness of match between program and applicant. Students on disciplinary probation during program period are not eligible.
- IU scholarships, grants and loans applicable to program costs with some exceptions. Please carefully check these exceptions before you commit to a program.
- Overseas Study Scholarships, including Minority Scholarships and Scholarships for Students from IU campuses other than Bloomington.
- Kelley School of Business Overseas Study Scholarships
- General information about financial aid and links to additional scholarship opportunities.
Summer 2010: February 15, 2010
IU committee screens applications. Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
IU committee screens applications.
Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
Fees paid to IU: (tuition, housing, textbooks, and insurance)
- Indiana resident: $4,718
- Non-resident: $5,418
Meals: $900 See IU Fee Sheet for additional cost and payment details.
Personal expenses and vacation travel additional. Initial prepayment of $500 due March 12, 2010.
Personal expenses and vacation travel additional.
Initial prepayment of $500 due March 12, 2010.