- Cultural and political center of France
- One of Europe's most captivating cities
- Rich in photography museums and galleries
- May 17 to June 18, 2010
- Summer Photography Program
- Classes conducted at the IES Center in Montparnasse on the Left Bank
- Visit the Institute for the International Education of Students (IES) Web site and select "Paris" from list of programs.
- Program Director: Jeff Wolin, IU Professor of Photography
- 10-15 IU students
- 3 IU credits in "Photography in Paris and Provence: Exploration of Place" (FINA S392 or S491)
- 3 IU credits in "History of Modern Art" (FINA-A 342)
- Supplemental instruction on French language and culture
- Excursions to historical and cultural sites
- Shared rooms in an apart-hotel with kitchen facilities. Wireless network available.
Additional Program Information
You may apply if you
- are a degree candidate at any Indiana University campus who is making normal academic progress,
- are in at least your fourth full-time semester of college,
- have approximately a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and
- have taken FINA S291: Introduction to Photography, or equivalent with permission of instructor.
- Most IU scholarships, grants and loans applicable to program costs.
- Overseas Study Scholarships, including Minority Scholarships and Scholarships for Students from IU campuses other than Bloomington.
- General information about financial aid and links to additional scholarship opportunities.
Summer 2010: February 1, 2010
IU committee screens applications. Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
IU committee screens applications.
Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
Fee paid to IU (tuition, housing, breakfasts, excursions, health insurance)
- Indiana resident: $7,768
- Non-resident: $8,268
Graduate students, please inquire. Additional meals: $900 International airfare: $1,200 See IU Fee Sheet for additional cost and payment details.
Personal expenses and vacation travel additional. Initial prepayment of $500 due March 1, 2010.
Personal expenses and vacation travel additional.
Initial prepayment of $500 due March 1, 2010.