IU Co-Sponsored Program
- Capital of French-speaking Quebec Province
- One of the oldest cities in North America
- City of old world atmosphere, charm and beauty
- June 30 to August 7, 2010
- Summer Program administered by the Committee on Institutional Cooperation (CIC) program at Laval University's Cours d'été pour non-francophones
- Students from English-speaking Canada and abroad
- 25-30 CIC students
- 4-day orientation program in Quebec
- Intensive French and special courses in Quebec civilization and culture taught by Laval University faculty for international students
- 6 credits for 2-3 courses
- Québécois families
Additional Program Information
You may apply if you
- are a degree candidate at any Indiana University campus who is making normal academic progress,
- are in at least second-semester French, and
- have approximately a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Overseas Study Scholarships, including Minority Scholarships and Scholarships for Students from IU campuses other than Bloomington.
- IU scholarships, grants and loans applicable to program costs with some exceptions. Please carefully check these exceptions before you commit to a program.
- CIC offers a limited number of scholarships covering a portion of the cost of the program.
- General information about financial aid and links to additional scholarship opportunities.
Summer 2010: February 15, 2010
IU committee screens applications; final approval from CIC. Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
IU committee screens applications; final approval from CIC.
Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
Fee paid to IU: $200 Fee paid to CIC: $4,785 (academic fees, room, board, orientation, insurance) Personal expenses and vacation travel: $500-800 Airfare from Chicago: $450 See IU Fee Sheet for additional cost and payment details.