- Capital of upper Normandy, one hour from Paris
- Cultural and industrial center on Seine
- Site of Monet's famous cathedral series
- January to May --OR--
early September to late December
- Semester Program at the Institut de Information Internationale (IFI) of the Rouen Business School
- French and international students
- All credits applicable to Business degree
- Intensive French review course
- Credits can be distributed between courses taught in English and/or French
- Satisfies Kelley School of Business International Dimension requirement
- 14-16 IU credits
- Dormitory with cooking privileges or
- Apartments or
Additonal Program Information
You may apply if you
- are a Business major or are admitted to the Liberal Arts and Management Program (LAMP)*,
- are making normal academic progress at any Indiana University campus,
- are in at least your fourth full-time semester of college,
- are enrolled in or have completed at least fourth-semester French,
- have completed (or will complete) E201, E202 and the Integrative Core (or equivalent coursework at an IU campus outside Bloomington), and
- have approximately a 3.0 cumulative GPA and a B average in French.
*LAMP students must have completed BUS K201 or equivalent, and ECON E201 and E202
Complete eligibility criteria and selection criteria are outlined within the Academic Policies and Procedures of the Office of Overseas Study. Selection is based on maturity, seriousness of purpose, and appropriateness of match between program and applicant. Students on disciplinary probation during program period are not eligible.
- Most IU scholarships, grants and loans applicable to program costs.
- Overseas Study Scholarships, including Minority Scholarships and Scholarships for Students from IU campuses other than Bloomington.
- Kelley School of Business Overseas Study Scholarships
- General information about financial aid and links to additional scholarship opportunities.
Fall 2010: March 1, 2010 Spring 2011: September 2010
IU committee screens applications. Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
IU committee screens applications.
Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
Spring 2010 Semester
Fees paid to IU: (academic fees and health insurance)
- Indiana resident: $6,504
- Non-resident: $12,804
Room & board: $3,500 See IU Fee Sheet for additional cost and payment details.
Airfare, all personal expenses and vacation travel additional. Initial prepayment of $500 due April 5, 2010 for fall; October for spring.
Airfare, all personal expenses and vacation travel additional.
Initial prepayment of $500 due April 5, 2010 for fall; October for spring.