IU Co-Sponsored Program
- Australia's oldest city -- also known as the Harbor City
- City of four million people surrounded by spectacular natural environment with attractions such as the Opera House and Sydney Harbor Bridge
- June 1 to July 18, 2010
- Summer Internship Program through Arcadia University's College of Global Studies
- 20-40 U.S. students
- 3-credit Internship placement 4 days per week in Sydney's commercial, healthcare, media, or government industries, with independent academic project (BUS X480)
- 3-credit core course, "Parallel Realities in the Workplace"
- Apartments or student houses in central Sydney
Additional Program Information
EligibilityYou may apply if you
- are a Business major or are admitted to the Liberal Arts and Management Program (LAMP)*,
- are making normal academic progress at any Indiana University campus,
- have approximately a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and
- have completed (or will complete) E201, E202 and the Business Integrative Core (or equivalent coursework on an IU campus outside Bloomington).
*LAMP students must have completed BUS K201, ECON E201 and E202
NOTE: Non-U.S. citizens may have significantly different conditions to meet to obtain the required Special Programs Visa for Australia; please inquire to Arcadia University for clarification.
Complete eligibility criteria and selection criteria are outlined within the Academic Policies and Procedures of the Office of Overseas Study. Selection is based on maturity, seriousness of purpose, and appropriateness of match between program and applicant. Students on disciplinary probation during program period are not eligible.
- IU scholarships, grants and loans applicable to program costs with some exceptions. Please carefully check these exceptions before you commit to a program.
- Kelley School of Business Overseas Study Scholarships
- General information about financial aid and links to additional scholarship opportunities.
Summer 2010: February 1, 2010
IU committee screens applications; final approval from Arcadia. Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
IU committee screens applications; final approval from Arcadia.
Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
Fee paid to IU: $365 Fee paid to Arcadia*: $4,990 (tuition, health insurance, housing, orientation) Meals: $550 See IU Fee Sheet for additional cost and payment details.
*Special discounted fee for IU students. Airfare, personal expenses, and vacation travel additional. Initial prepayment of $500 due to Arcadia University upon acceptance.
*Special discounted fee for IU students.
Airfare, personal expenses, and vacation travel additional.
Initial prepayment of $500 due to Arcadia University upon acceptance.