Lesson Plans: Health, Preschool - Kindergarten
- Body/Space Awareness, Curling/Melting/Popping
- The Floating Head
- Teaching the backfloat to pre-school age students requires a "hook" or an inducement for those reluctant ones. I like to use a little magic. I call the phenomenon of backfloating THE FLOATING HEAD.
- See those Germs
- For students to understand that germs are everywhere and are clearly visible to the naked eye. Students will learn that washing their hands thoroughly will aid in the prevention of spreading germs that they pick up throughout the course of the day on
the playground, in the classroom, or at a friends house, etc.
- What Causes Tooth Decay
- Tooth decay is one of the most common diseases in Colorado today. To help students understand the causes and implications of tooth decay, this activity uses vinegar and egg shells in a simulation of teeth decomposition.
the Web with AltaVista for more lessons of this type (preformed query
-- these results have not been screened by IWEB staff)
- Back to Health Lesson Plans, All
This Indiana Educators' Home Web site is a service provided
| School of Education
| Indiana University Bloomington
Last updated: Oct. 7, by Guoping Ma
The Trustees of Indiana University