- Group comparisons in regression models: Group comparisons using predicted probabilities: Talk at Stanford University on May 9, 2006 (overheads). Talk at Notre Dame on April 18, 2007.
- The Workflow of Data Analysis: Problems and procedures
for data analysis. To be published by Stata Press.
- Regression models for categorical outcomes: Regression models for categorical outcomes. Software for post-estimation interpretation of regression models for categorical outcomes using Stata and Excel.
- PathView: In collaboration with the Advanced Visualization Laboratory at
Indiana University, we are developing a program to help researchers identify
hidden patterns in complex data structures ranging from panel with categorical
outcomes to categorical indicators used for scaling. As of 2009-06-01, we anticipate release within 30 days. A Stata version of the program is soon ready for beta-testing.
- HCCM: Heteroscedasticity consistent standard errors and specification tests. Click here.
- IIA tests: Testing for IIA in the Multinomial Logit Model with Simon Cheng. Computations related to the paper.
Lifecourse and health
- Scientific career: Gender differences in the scientific career.
- Work and health: Work and health among mid-life women with Eliza Pavalko. Click here.
- Stigma and mental health: The stigmatization of mental health in a global context with Bernice Pescosolido and Jack Martin.
- Human sexuality: Research
on human sexuality with John Bancroft and Julia Heiman.