Undergraduate Minor in Yiddish
The minor is completed through the Department of Germanic Studies in the College of Arts and Sciences.
To earn the minor, students must complete the following:
- GER-Y 150 Beginning Yiddish II (4 cr.)
- GER-Y 200 Intermediate Yiddish I (3 cr.)
- GER-Y 250 Intermediate Yiddish II (3 cr.)
- Six additional credits chosen from:
- GER-E 351/CMLT-C 377 Topics in Yiddish Literature
- GER-E 352/CMLT-C 388 Topics in Yiddish Culture
- GER-Y 495 Individual Readings in Yiddish Studies: Language, Literature, Culture
- HIST-D 304 Jews of Eastern Europe
To apply, please contact the Germanic Studies Program, 812-855-7947, Ballantine Hall 644.