[ NK's HOME Page]
[ Overview | Assignments ]
Professor: Noretta Koertge 124 Goodbody Hall email@example.com 855-3229
- Research Ethics: Cases & Materials, edited by Robin Levin Penslar
- Improve ability to analyze moral dilemmas
- Perfect writing and research skills
- Get more experience in oral communication
- Become familiar with standard ethical issues that come up in research
- Regular attendance (three unexcused absences)
- Keep up with the readings and weekly assignments
- Participation in discussions and debates
- Oral presentation
- Three essays (3 - 5 pages) and one research paper (10 -12 pages)
- 30% for essays
- 30% for research paper
- 40% based on work in class
- Late homework will only be accepted with an official excuse.
- You are encouraged to study together, but no copying is allowed on homework assignments.
- All assignments will be either sent by e-mail or posted on the web. It is your responsibility to check your e-mail and the web site at least every week.