Arriving By Plane
Visitors to Bloomington fly into the Indianapolis Airport. Bloomington is located approximately 50 miles south of Indianapolis.
Transportation from Indianapolis Airport to Bloomington:
- Rental cars and taxis are available at the airport.
- Limousine service to and from Bloomington is available. Prices start from $76 each way, or $129 for round trip door-to-door service.
Classic Touch Limousines, Inc.
(812) 339-7269 or (800) 319-0082.
- Go Express Shuttle Service operates out of the Ground Transportation Center located at the airport. One way fare is $15.00. Reservations are not required, but are preferred. Contact them at (812) 332-6004 or (800) 589-6004 or online.
- Star of America Airport Shuttle operates out of the Ground Transportation Center located at the airport. One way fare is $15.00. Reservations are not required, but are preferred. Contact them at (800) 933-0097 or online.
Special discount rates are available for LENS visitors at the Hampton Inn (about 1 mile from CEEM), Marriott TownePlace Suites and Fairfield Inn. In order to reserve rooms at any of these hotels, please contact our Travel Coordinators by Email or by phone: 812-855-9365.
To find other local hotels in bloomington, check out the listing on the Breakaway website.
If you are not a citizen of the United States, or are from Canada, special rules apply for receiving reimbursement of travel expenses or payment of a fee for consulting or an Honorarium. These rules may be found on the following page for International Visitors.
Visiting Us Main Page