1. Please rank the following on a scale of 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).
How effectively did the library sessions:
Meet the information needs of your students:
Support the content of the course:
Further the discussion of the research/writing relationship:
2. How did you discuss the relationship between writing and research
with your students beyond the library sessions?
3. Did students ask research related questions following the library
sessions? What kinds of questions did they ask?
4. Please rank the following on a scale of 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).
How would you rate the average quality of student research conducted for
Selected materials relevant to the topic:
Utilized information of appropriate quality/authority:
Cited sources correctly:
5. Should library instruction be included as part of this class next
6. Please give any suggestions on how to improve this library
7. Please include any other comments. If you have any special concerns, we
encourage you to provide your contact information so we can work on
improving our instructional services.
8. Are there other instructional support services that you would like the
library to offer?
Last modified: Friday April 9, 2010
Copyright 2007, The Trustees of