1. Is this your first instruction session in the library?
2. Will this library instruction class session help you with your research assignment for this class?
3. What did you find most valuable about the session?
4. What would you have liked to learn that was not covered in this session?
5. What information received today is still unclear to you?
6. What did you learn today from the library instruction that you did not already know?
7. When searching for information, what will you do differently, based on what you learned in the session?
8. Should the library instruction continue to be included as part of this class in future semesters?
Last modified: Friday April 9, 2010
Copyright 2007, The Trustees of