Medicine : an exhibition of books relating to medicine and surgery from the collection formed by J.K. Lilly. An Exhibition:
a machine-readable transcription
Size of XML source file:
ca. 311 kilobytes
Electronic text published by:
The Lilly Library, Indiana University
June 1, 2005
(c) 2004, The Trustees of Indiana University. For inquiries about commercial uses, please contact:
The Lilly Library,
1200 East Seventh Street,
Bloomington, IN 47405,
Lilly Library publication
Lilly Library (Indiana University, Bloomington).
Randall, David A. ,
Bennett, J. Q.
Medicine : an exhibition of books relating to medicine and surgery from the collection formed by J.K. Lilly.
100 p. : ill., facsims. ; 28 cm.
The content of this electronic transcription is the same as the printed catalogue with the following exceptions:
- local call numbers were added
- images are presented throughout the text rather than at the end of the volume
- words broken by a hyphen at a page break have been restored and the page break moved to precede the formerly hyphenated word
This catalog uses the following taxonomies:
Library of Congress Subject Headings
Library of Congress Classification
This catalog uses the following languages:
- Lilly, Josiah Kirby, 1893-1966--Library--Exhibitions.
- Lilly Library (Indiana University, Bloomington)--Exhibitions.
Lilly Library call number:
Z688.M4 I6 1966