The following resources are also available for this collection:
Part or all of this collection is housed at the Auxiliary Library Facility. For
details, see Using
Lilly Library ALF Materials.
Return to Description
- Biographical folder
- Correspondence and papers, 1940-1952
- Correspondence and papers, 1953-1966
- Printed materials:
- About the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Abrams, Charles
- Academy of World Studies
- Action for World Community
- Action Pack on World Development
- American Forum
- The American Freedom Association
- American Friends Service Committee
- Anti-Defamation League
- Antioch college
- Association for Education in World Government
- Barr, Stringfellow
- Baruch Report
- Better World Fund
- Bheda, Naren
- The Bonn Constitution
- Cadbury, Paul S.
- Campaign for World Government
- The Case for World Government
- The CBS Map of the Changing World
- The Christophers
- The Church Peace Union
- Citizen's Conference on School Recovery in Pennsylvania (1934)
- Clark, Grenville
- Commission to Study the Organization of Peace
- The Commission on the Just and Durable Peace
- Conference on United Nations Procedures
- Conscience Compels Them
- Cranston, Alan
- The Declaration of the Federation of the World
- Defense Now Needs Union Now
- Do People Need a UN Vote?
- Dumbaration Oaks
- Dulles, John Foster
- Economic Impacts of Disarmament
- Election in Germany, 1953
- Enforcement - The Key to Disarmament
- Evans, Luther H.
- Exchange of Professors...Specialists and Distinguished leaders
- Fenner, Frances
- Fonseca, Claudia
- Franck, Dorothea Seelye
- Friends Committee on National Legislation
- Friends of the Land
- The Fund for Education in World Order
- Galbraith, John Kenneth
- Green, Alan
- Gulick, Luther
- Hall, Gordon D.
- Harrington, Donald
- Hersey, John
- Hilton, Conrad N.
- Institute for International Government
- Institute for International Year Order
- International Women's Year 1975
- International Year for Human Rights, 1968
- Introduction a Financing Federalist
- Journal of Calendar Reform 1949
- Kamp, Joe. We Must Abolish the United States, 1950 (marked copy); Joe
Kamp, Peddler of Propaganda and Hero of the Pro-Fascists, a report by
Friends of Democracy Inc.
- Kennedy, John F.
- Keys, Donald F.
- Larson, Arthur
- League of Women Voters
- Levering, Sam
- Lewis, George, II
- Lexington's 'One World Bookmobile'
- Lloyd, Lola Maverick
- The Lobby Proxy
- McVitty, Marion (Hazard) Etcheverry, and Edward McVitty.
- Mahony, Thomas H.
- Members of Congress for Peace through Law
- Methodist Church
- Meyer, Cord, Jr.
- Meyer, Peter
- Miller, Fred D.
- Morley, Ralph
- Mosher, William E.
- Music. Federal Hymn
- Printed Materials (cont.):
- Nash, Vernon
- National Issues Committee, Inc.
- National Planning Association
- The National Policy Committee
- New Federalists Papers, Nos. 1 and 2
- New Federalists Reprint Papers, Nos. 1 and 2
- Ocean Management and World Order
- One World - One in Christ
- The One World Award Committee
- Organizing the United Nations
- Overseas Development Council
- One World or None
- Pabst Postwar Employment Awards
- Peace and the Elections 1972
- Peace...? Man and Nations in the Changing World Community
- Peltason, Jack
- Periodicals: Across Frontiers; Akron Chapter Newsletter; American
Freedom; Association Bulletin; A Bulletin for Federalists; The
California Federalist; Central Atlantic Federalist; Federal Union World;
Florida World Federalist: Friends of Democracy's Battle; The Iowa
Federalist; The Kingsport World; The Mississippi Valley Federalist; The
Missouri Federalist; The National Voter; The New England Federalist; New
Jersey Federalist; New York Citizens' Committee for the Peoples' World
Convention; The Northwest Federalist; Planetary Citizen; The Regional
Federalist; Rocky Mountain Federalist; Southern Newsletter; Student
Federalist; Toward Freedom; Volunteer Federalist; The Tennessee Voter;
UNHCR; United World Federalist of Maine; World Federation - Now; World
- Periodicals (legal folder). The California Federalist; The North
Carolina Federalist; World Federal News, Greater St. Louis Chapter
- Planetary Citizens
- Point Four
- Pope Pius XII
- The Power of One
- Portland Evening Express
- Precinct Workers
- Price, Charles C.
- Rankin, E.R.
- Rawnsley, Violet & Noel
- Roper, Elmo
- Rosen, Hy
- Ross, Carl A.
- Shift of Civilization
- Stamps. UWF - Help Stamp Out War
- Streit, Clarence K.
- Swing, Raymond.
- The Tables are Turning
- Tennessee Council on Human Relations
- Tennessee Legislature
- Uhl, Alexander
- UN Day
- UNICEF Day
- The United States Committee for the Oceans
- The United States Committee for the United Nations
- United States National Commission for UNESCO
- United Nations: Carnegie Endowment for International Peace; The
Challenge; Of our Times; Controlling Conflicts in the 1970s; Charter and
Charter Review I and II; Help the UN get it together; How to give the
United Nations; The Limited Power to Prevent War; How Peoples Work
together; How to Find out About the United Nations; Human Rights Day;
Keep it in One Peace; Kihss, Peter; Law and Population; Man's Homes
Series, Nos. 1-4; Now Longer A Dream; The Price of Peace; Questions and
Answers about the UN; Session of the United Nations General Assembly,
Fifth, Eleventh, and Twenty-Ninth; Speakers on the United Nations;
Stassen, Harold E.; The United Nations...Action agency; ...Action for
Peace; ...and the Congo;…Balance Sheet;...a Candid appraisal; ...in
Action; ...The Peoples of the World;...Pocket Reference; Visit the
United Nations; What it is...;World Portfolio; Your Community United
Nations; Your United Nations.
- United World Federalists: Action Report; Action for peace; Adventures
in Travel 1970; Agenda in the World Interest; As a member of the United
World Federalists; As a Federalist you have something to say;
Association of World Federalists, Calcutta; Beat attack on UN; Blueprint
for Achievement, 1954?, 1956-57, 1957-58; Blueprint for Year 14
- United World Federalists: Can You Afford War?; Can We Stop War; The
Case For Restoring U.S. Compliance with UN Sanctions against Rhodesia,
HR8005 and S1868; The Case for Continued U.S. Participation in the
International Development Association, HR15321 and S2665; Chapter
Chairmen, Chapter Membership Chairmen; A Communist looks at World
Government; Congress rated on "World Interest" voting; Congress of the
United States (Robt. F. Drinan, Bob Packwood); Creed; Do You Want the
U.N. to Have Power to Prevent War; Don't give up your Sovereignty;
Excuses and Rebuttals.
- United World Federalist: Fact(s) Opinions & Personalities; 5
Things you can do right now...;Florida Federalist Fruit; Focus '67;
Global Agenda 1975; Hammerstein, Oscar, II: More Than A Dream; Headlines
of 1958!; Here is what we must do; History is looking for you; House
Meetings; How can the United Nations achieve World Peace Through World
Law?; How Much Should I Give?; How to Have a finger...maybe even a real
- United World Federalists: I'm with you!; In the World Interest; It's up
to you!; Key chains - Lapel pins - Bracelet charms; Land, Admiral Emory
S.; Legislation in the World Interest; The Montachsett Federalist; More
Power to the United Nations; Now America Must be Told; Our work is
- United World Federalists: Policy of the United World Federalists,
1949-1971; A Practical Plan for Peace; Problem or Opportunity; Program
and Positions on Current Issues, 1968; Proposals for United Nations
Reform, 1974; The Purposes of the United World Federalists are...;
Questions and Answers on World Government and U.W.F.; The Real Problem;
Report(s); Reprint in the World Interest; Resolutions.
- United World Federalists: Seventeen important projects urgently in need
of funding; So What Can you do about it; Speakers Bureau; Student
Federalist to Free Mankind; Summer Conference on World peace; Supposes
you had no cop on the corner...; Take me along; There is a Part for you
in the UWF; This or This; Toward a Genuine World Security System, an
annotated bibliography For layman and scholar by Stillman P. Williams,
1964; Toward One World; a progress report, 1952; 26 million Americans
are on record for...ca. 1951.
- United World Federalists: UWF's project contact; UWF's strength is in
you...; Vietnam: an object lesson, 1966; War, Economic Strife...;
We...Believe...; We Reaffirm...; We're in the middle...; "With firmness
in the right..."; What 51 U.S. National Organizations say about world
law...; What is UWF?; What World Federalists are Doing
- Printed Materials (cont.)
- United World Federalists: World Association of World Federalists; A
World Citizen; World Federalists USA; World Government; World Government
and World Crisis; World Government...or World War III?; World Peace; You
can prevent the "On the Beach" prophecy from coming true; Your action is
- Van Kirk, Walter W.
- Van Wagener, Richard W.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Waldo, Selden F.
- Warburg, James P.
- Whitman, Howard
- What the United Nations means to the United States by Henry Cabot
- What's the UN...to US? By Beatrice Pitney Lamb, 1953
- Why Aid Britain
- Why the Communists oppose Limited World Government
- Wigmore, John H.
- Wofford, Harris, Jr.
- World Assistance, Inc.
- World Community Resource Center
- World Student Federalists
- World Association of Parliamentarians for World Government, Report of
the Second London Conference, 1953
- World Movement for World Federal Government
- Wyler, Samuel S. Pamphlets [unlettered, Jan. 1949], B., D., G., Oct.
- Yates, Sidney R.
- Yerkes, Arnold P.
- You and the World
- Your pen can write History
- Youth Speaks
- Zocca, Marie and Louis