Arranged alphabetically by author, followed by computer discs. One folder per title unless otherwise indicated.
- Bernofsky, Susan. Foreign Words: Translator-Authors in the Age of Goethe. Detroit: Wayne State University Press, 2005. Final draft with corrections, changes, insertions; copy-edited manuscript; corrected proofs. (9 folders)
- Erpenbeck, Jenny. The Book of Words. New York: New Directions, 2007. Final manuscript with some corrections and deletions.
- Erpenbeck, Jenny. The Old Child and Other Stories. New York: New Directions, 2005. Correspondence with Erpenbeck; correspondence with New Directions; copy edited manuscript; corrected proofs. (6 folders)
- Frielinghaus, Helmut. Various German texts about 9/11 by Frielinghaus, published in the Neue Zuricher Zeitung in September 2001, and then sent to Bernofsky in July 2006.
- Harig, Ludwig. The Trip to Bordeaux. Providence, RI: Burning Deck, 2003. Correspondence; proofs (2 folders)
- Kermani, Navid. "Remember the Day of Celebration, That it be Kept Holy." From Du sollst. Zurich: Ammann Verlag, 2005. Photocopy of the German text and 2 draft translations, both with changes and corrections.
- Politycki, Matthias. Lord of the Horns—Chapter 1: "A Pale Fleck in One Eye." Correspondence; three drafts and suggested revisions by author. (2 folders)
- Schleiermacher, Friedrich. "Over the various methods of Translation." 2 drafts with numerous corrections and changes
- Walser, Robert. The Assistant. New York: New Directions, 2007. Copy-edited manuscript; page proofs with corrections . (5 folders)
Various 3.5" diskettes containing backups and drafts of various translations by Bernofsky between 1993 and 1998.