BRADLEY, M. MSS.
Arranged alphabetically by subject following the correspondence. For the most part subject headings were assigned by Bradley. One folder per subject unless otherwise indicated.
- Correspondence, 1947-2002 (2 folders)
- Collection. Materials concerning Bradley's private art collection:
- Deeds of gift
- Photographic reproductions
- Miscellaneous. Mostly lists and descriptions of various art works
- Color charts
- Color harmonies and stripes
- Color harmonies 2
- [Color harmonies?] "Series D"
- "Family of 3 sets of 3 domes"
- Human form.
- Heads: calculations of individual features (3 folders)
- Human form. Heads: sketches of full faces, profiles, individual features (7 folders)
- Human form. Heads: photographs of children
- Human form. Figure: sketches of various body parts
- Linear pattern 1 - 4. Sketches (5 folders)
- Linear pattern 5 - 10. Sketches (7 folders)
- Printing experiment. Sketches and notes
- Reproductions of artwork. 8x10 glossy photographs, transparencies and slides (4 folders)
- Research. Notes, photocopies of articles, photographic reproductions and clippings concerning various artists and paintings (4 folders)
- Restoration. Materials concerning Bradley's work
- The International Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works. List of members, 1965 and 1973
- Ledger. 1950-1959
- Materials. Various weights of paper and cloth used for restoration
- Notes (3 folders)
- Outlines of techniques
- Research projects
- Transfer of canvas paintings. Letter and article from conservator James Roth, sketches,
- photographic reproductions
- Miscellaneous printed articles, etc.
- Rosenblum, [Louis]. "Obsolete" Drawings, calculations, printed materials, etc.
- The Development of the Locomotive
- Style 2-4, pp. 1-275 (3 folders)
- Time--It's Measurement
- Water Transportation
- untitled. Miscellaneous reproductions of artworks
- Sketch blocks. Pads of blank sketch paper (3 folders)
- Yin Yang jewelry. Materials concerning applying for trademark of Bradley's design of Yin Yang jewelry
- Miscellaneous notes and index cards (2 folders)
- Miscellaneous printed items
- "Plexiglas™ Glazing Colors"
- "Nickerson Color Fan"
Writings by Bradley, are followed by writings by others.
Writings by Bradley. Arranged alphabetically by title or subject of work. Includes notes, typescripts, and related materials for articles and books.
- Analysis of the representation of space in medieval painting
- Anthropometric technic and instruction
- Bach chorales - analysis
- Elements and principles of visual art - introduction
- Elements of music (3 folders)
- Elements of music, cont. (3 folders)
- Melody - theory
- A method of language study:
- Greek (2 folders)
- Italian (3 folders)
- Portuguese (4 folders)
- Spanish (4 folders)
- Language exercises (4 folders)
- A method of language study (cont.):
- Language exercises
- Word lists, translated into various languages (4 folders)
- The modes of projection and their use in painting
- "A New Form for Prose"
- The New Testament in Cadenced Form (3 folders)
- A Newer Form for Prose
- The Old Testament in Cadenced Form: Genesis through Deuteronomy (7 folders)
- Principles of Education
- Proposal for a new cultural magazine
- The rhythm of phrases
- Sentence structure and sentence form
- A study of color relations in painting (6 folders)
- A study of drawing and painting
- A theory of style and its application to the study of drawing
- The Treatment of Pictures (4 folders)
- Triads in music
- Works of art
- Miscellaneous notes on art, music and language (4 folders)
Writings by Others. Arranged alphabetically by author
- Jones, Elizabeth H. The Solubility of Aged Varnish Coatings on Paintings
- Kranz, Stewart D. A Study of Equal Color Intervals. Honors thesis, Harvard University 
- [E.M.] Tile Ceiling Patterns. Jan. 24, 1962
Arranged alphabetically by topic after the Biographical file.
- Appraisal and related materials concerning print collection offered to Arlington Public
- Library by Winfield Robbins
- Arlington Allied War Relief. Ledger, June 1944 - Jan. 1947
- Diaries: 1946-1949 (4 volumes)
- Education. Arlington High School. Mathematics and language notebook; yearbook, 1929; graduation program, 1929
- Education. Harvard University. Art classes - notes (7 folders)
- Education. Harvard University (cont.). Art classes - notes; art thesis: "The Development of Landscape in Prints: A Study of General Tendencies," May 28, 1932; music classes - notes; psychology class - notes; Edward R. Bacon Art Scholarship; miscellaneous materials (12 folders)
- Education. Miscellaneous. Includes proposals and plan of study; correspondence, including an offer of an instructorship position at Cornell University, Jan. 19, 1938 and a rejection letter for a Guggenheim fellowship, Mar. 9, 1941
- Printed. Articles about Bradley
- Miscellaneous (see also: Box 8)
- Insurance. Policies covering commercial property and liability, fine arts stock in trade,
- general liability, and home owners (4 folders)
- Real estate. Appraisals, mostly 1990s
- Receipts. Mostly receipts for Bradley's private art collection and materials purchased for
- restoration projects (3 folders)
- Tax returns, 1966-2000 (14 folders)
- Oversize ledger, 1989-1993