The following resources are also available for this collection:
Part or all of this collection is housed at the Auxiliary Library Facility. For
details, see Using
Lilly Library ALF Materials.
Return to Description
BOX AND FOLDER LIST
- folder 1: Biographical material I (see also: Oversize)
- folders 2-23: Correspondence 1941-1978.
- folder 1: Pen used by Lyndon B. Johnson to sign the bill creating the National Foundation on the Arts and on the Humanities.
- folder 2: Engraving "The Martyrdom," depicting Canterbury Cathedral, by Maud Sharpe.
- folders 3-10: Eldridge's writings about Nellie Belles Macmillan.
- folder 11: Notes for speeches on Churchill and Macmillan.
- folder 12: Chapter 1 of Macmillan: A Study in Ambiguity.
- folders 13-55: Photographs (see also: Oversize)
- 1. Biographical material II: 1941-1972.
- 2. Biographical material III: 1973-1974.
- 3. Photographs.
- 4. Miscellaneous. Pictures. Includes color magazine plates.