The following resources are also available for this collection:
ELLISON MSS. II
Return to Description
- Folder 1: A-D
- "Ben Clark, Pioneer Frontsman [sic] Dies By His Own Hand." Extract from The El Reno Daily Democrat, Friday, July 24, 1914. T.(carbon) 1p.
- Re: Ben Clark. Oklahoma, Genealogy and Biography. Chapman Publishing Co., Chicago. Mar. 1901. T.(carbon) 2p.
- Ben Clark's, story as told to Fred Bard. Battle of the Washita, Death of Capt. Hamilton. T.(carbon) 6p.
- Brill, Charles J. The Men Whom Custer Forgot: What happened to Elliott's Troops in the Washita Massacre. T.(carbon) 9p.
- Cunningham, Alex as told to Edward Burnett. Story of Alex Cunningham and Calamity Jane. 1928. T.(carbon) 4p.
- Folder 2: Ellison, R. S.
- Ellison, R. S. Foreword. (re: the Pony Express). Mar.7, 1934. T.(carbon) 10p.
- __________. Fort Bridger as a Frontier Army Post. Read at Casper Literary Club, 2-20-30. T.(carbon) 24p.
- __________. Jim Bridger's Old Trading House. Prepared for the Casper Literary Club, Nov. 1, 1928. T.(carbon) p.
- __________. John "Portugee" Phillips and His Famous Ride. Aug. 8, 1940. T.(carbon) 7p.
- __________. The Red Buttes Indian Fight. T.(carbon) 13p.
- Folder 3: F-L
- Groshon, Lulie Carter. The True Story of Fort Bridger. c. 1924. T(carbon) 9p. (2 copies)
- [Hebard, Grace Raymond] Sacajawea. T.(carbon) p.
- Lemly, Capt. H. R. The Passing of Crazy Horse. T.(carbon) 4p. and Lee, Maj.-Gen. Jesse M. The Capture and Death of An Indian Chieftain. T.(carbon) 12p.
- Folder 4: M-Z
- McCarthy, Frank. A Brief History of the Oregon Trail, The Pony Express, and Overland Stage Routes in Wyoming. Mar. 15, 1926. T.(carbon) 10p.
- Pennock, Isaac B. Diary Of Isaac B. Pennock, First Sergeant, Company I, 11th Kansas Cavalry, from May 8th, 1865 to Sept. 25th, 1865. T.(carbon) 43p.
- Reports of General Terry and Major Reno, re: The Battle of The Little Big Horn. Extracts from "Message from the President of the United States to the second session of the forty-fourth Congress." G.P.O., 1876. T.(carbon) 9p.
- Whitcomb, Hallie. Stage Line and Pony Express. T.(carbon) p. (2 copies)
- Folder 5: Unknown
- [author / title unknown] "Leavenworth City, Kansas Territory. July 28, 1857"... [extracts from a diary? July 28, 1857-Jan. 23, 1859] T.(carbon) 46p. (2 copies)