HOLMAN, W.S. MSS.
- Biographical information, 1889 - 1972
- Correspondence, 1836 - 1884, May
- Correspondence, 1884, June - 1923. The correspondence is arranged in chronological order. An index is available.
- Collection background, 1945 - 1998
- Biography of Jesse Lynch Holman
- Dearborn Circuit Court, November Term, 1855
- Dearborn County, Indiana. (see: Box 4)
- Empty envelopes
- Pension claim inquiries, 1897
- Petition for Abolition of the Franking Privilege
- Photographs: Abigail (Knapp) Holman; William Steele Holman
- Printed materials
- Ripley County [list of registered voters ?]
- Thanksgiving, Edwin C. Hill. Cassette tape of radio program
- Memorial Addresses on the Life and Character of William S. Holman, 1898 (3 copies)
- Receipt for materials used in making a dress for Mrs. Fletcher (framed)
- Receipt for materials used in making a dress for Mrs. Holman (framed)
- Printed invitation from President and Mrs. Lincoln to Mr. W. S. Holman and family, together with copy of printed portrait of W.S. Holman (framed)
Box 4: Oversize folio
- Printed. The Lawrenceburg Press, September 16, 1938. Ad honoring pioneers of Lawrenceburg, William Steele Holman and father Jesse Holman.
- Dearborn County, Indiana. Documents relating to W.S. Holman's law practice including land deeds, mortgages, and insurance policies, 1944-1885. (14 items)