The following resources are also available for this collection:
INTERCULTURAL PUBLICATIONS MSS.
Return to Description
- Boxes 1-28
- Includes vouchers; receipts; check copies; invoices.
- Box 29
- Includes correspondence and other materials concerning Ford Foundation and funds.
- Boxes 30-32
- Includes corporation files; dockets; minutes; tax exemptions; contract files, personnel files; certificate of incorporation
- Boxes 33-34
- James Laughlin's correspondence files
- Box 35
- Includes questionnaires; Rockefeller Foundation files; minutes; communist propaganda; Mid-west Music Foundation file; essays; International Conference on Asian Problems file
- Box 36
- Includes copyright file; project suggestions; editorial ideas; publicity file; promotion material
- Box 37
- Accounting, business, administrative, and advertising files for Intercultural Publications Inc.; business, distribution, and exchange files for the publication Perspectives.
- Box 38
- Includes correspondence, press releases and other materials concerning European Committee for Cultural Freedom; National Committee for Adequate Overseas Information program; Cox Commission: Congressional investigation, 1952; Reece Commission, 1954; American Book Publishers Council; American Commission for Cultural Freedom; Asia Foundation.
- Boxes 39-56
- Perspectives files [other countries]
- Box 57
- Atlantic supplement; miscellaneous Intercultural Publications Inc. files
- Boxes 58-67
- Perspectives USA
- Box 68-69
- Indian Southern Languages Book Trust
- Box 70
- Diogenes; Dutch anthology; Portuguese anthology; Kultura
- Box 71-72
- Magazines Abroad project
- Box 73-76
- Art, music, and theatre projects; original art; color transparencies; photographs; proofs
- Oversize 1
- Record albums. 36 recordings of spoken word performances and author readings
- Oversize 2 and 3
- Original art; photographs; proofs; scrapbook