LIBRARY CLUB OF BLOOMINGTON MSS.
The Library club of Bloomington, Bloomington Indiana mss., 1923-1947, consist of correspondence, minutes, financial reports, and membership lists.
The Book Club of Indiana University Library was organized on October 27, 1923, to review the literature of all fields of knowledge. Membership was limited to the library staff at Indiana University and the librarians of other libraries in the city.
On November 14, 1941, the name of the organization was changed to the Library Club of Bloomington. Any person in Bloomington who was or had been engaged in library work could apply for membership.
Included were also programs from 1924 through 1941.
Collection size: 36 items