The following resources are also available for this collection:
Part or all of this collection is housed at the Auxiliary Library Facility. For
details, see Using
Lilly Library ALF Materials.
Return to Description
- Two versions of vita
- Brief career history
- Publications record
- 1945. Writing outlines for Industrial Sociology, 1st ed.
- 1951-1953. Book Reviews for Industrial Sociology
- 1956. Writing outline for Industry, Labor, and Community
- 1964. Industrial Sociology, 2nd ed. (10 folders)
- 1965. Lectures, Lima Peru. In Spanish. (4 folders)
- 1970. International Community Power Structures (5 folders)
- 1975. Leadership and Power in the BOS-WASH Megapolis (8 folders)
- undated. Industrial Sociology, 3rd ed.
- 1973. Review of Industrial Sociology, revised.
- 1983. Handbook of Research Design and Social Measurement (7 folders)
- undated. Fugitive Leaves in the Life of Delbert C. Miller
- 1982-1984. Musings and Ruminations - Collection I: On Taking Things for Granted and Other Essays
- 1958, Apr. 26-27. Harvard community power conference notes
- undated. Essay mss.
- undated. In Honor of Two Musicians Named Merrill.
- 1979, 1980. James Capshew and Eliot Heagt. Psychology at Indiana University : From Bryan to Skinner
- 1984. Kristelli, John. History of Mathers Museum , 1870-1983; 1967. Merriam, Alan P. History of Anthropology at Indiana University
- undated. One Hundred Years: The History of the Dept. of Sociology at Indiana University , 1885-1985.
- undated. Bibliography. History of social sciences, social work and History at Indiana University , 1820-1990
- undated. Rogers, Helen Cintilda. Seventy Years of Social Work Education at Indiana University
- 1890. Wylie, Theophilus A. Indiana University and Its History from 1820, When Founded, to 1890.
- 1940. Woodburn, James Albert. History of Indiana University , 1820-1902
- 1983. Handbook of Research Design and Social Measurement. 4th ed.
- 1969-1978. Regarding Industrial Sociology, 3rd ed.
- 1972-1979. Regarding translations of Miller's work.
- 1977-1980. Harper & Row
- 1982-1984. U.S. Travel Guide. Regarding Miller's proposed U.S. travel guide for magicians and magic fans.
IV. Mitchell Hall
- Pros and Cons of Historic Preservation of Mitchell Hall (2 folders)
- Correspondence, 1990
- Art in Mitchell
- Music in Mitchell
- Tour History
- Original copy of pros and cons
- Future of Mitchell
- Grant information
- Letter file
- Mitchell plight
- Pictures and diagrams
- Friends of Mitchell Hall
- List of History of Mitchell Hall recipients
- Audio visual
- Indiana Daily Student stories
- Mitchell Letter
- History of Mitchell Hall (2 folders)
- Oral History Interviews (Oct. 1984)
- Book Collection of Delbert C. Miller
- Photographs (18 photographs)
- Charts and diagrams (4 folders)
- Sarkes Tarzian (2 folders)