Lilly Library Manuscript Collections
OWEN, C.T. MSS.
Return to Description
- Correspondence, 1933-1942 (8 folders)
- C.T. Owen Collection [inventory] (3 copies), with holograph lists by the Balls of Owen accession numbers (2 folders)
- folder 1: Catalogue of Juvenile Books (White). Juvenile books, ca.1800-ca.1830
- folder 2: Catalogue of Children's Books (Blue). "The following books published between 1750 and 1820"
- folder 3: Catalogue of Children's Books (Pink).
"...books of the same class as those cataloged on the blue
paper but instead of having their original bindings, they are
nicely bound in morocco or Niger, lettered at back and
gold-tooled back and front
- folders 4-5: Hand-List of the Unique Collection of
Illustrated Children's Book (17th-19th
Centuries) Formed by Charles T. Owen, Esq.