The following resources are also available for this collection:
Return to Description
I. Correspondence, 1891–1908. Arranged
chronologically. (3 folders)
- Includes: Percy Sutherland Bullen letter to Pease, May 27, 1908 and A.P. Watt
letter to Bullen, June 18, 1908, which is enclosed in Bullen to Pease, June
II. Writings. Arranged alphabetically by author. (4
- Bullen, Frank T. "It is with no ordinary interest and pleasure
that I hear of the approaching centenary of the New Bedford
Mercury…" [opening lines] A.D.S. 4p.
- Bullen, Frank T. "Cape Pigeons and Whalebirds: Superstitions
Connected With Them By Sailors." – clipping from the
New York Evening Post. June 11, 1904.
- Middleton, Charles. "Mr. Frank T. Bullen. The Author of
'With Christ at Sea' " tear sheets from Sunday Magazine, p. 738–746.
- Pease, Zephaniah W. Fifty Years on The Morning
Mercury New Bedford Mass. 1880–1930: A Reminiscence. Reprint from The Morning Mercury, September 15, 1930. New Bedford Mass:
Reynolds Publishing, [1930?] [24p.]
- Bullen family photograph, inscribed "To Mr. and Mrs. Z.W. Pease
with the kindest regards and affection of the F.T. Bullen
- Bullen seated with book in hand. Inscribed: "To Z.W. Pease.
with F.T. Bullen’s love." 1887
- Unidentified portrait of a young woman: "Sunshine"
Copyright Charles Taber & Co. New Bedford, Mass. 1883.
Accompanied by a photographic clipping of Bullen with inscription
"Yours very truly F.T. Bullen" that was removed at
some point from the verso of photograph