PYLE, W. MSS.
- 1937, 1972-1989
- Boggs, Ruth and Ray
- Brokaw, Howard
- Campbell, Maude
- Eames, Wilmer B.
- Johnston, Oliver
- Kettler, Lew
- Partch, Virgil and Helen; Paula
- Pyle, Ben
- Pyle, Denver
- Pyle, Lorraine
- Pyle, Willis
- Society of Illustrators
- Thomas, Frank
- Portraits of Pyle taken by UPA (United Productions of America) photographer, three 4 x 5," 1948
- Pyle seated at drawing board with Lee Morehouse, working on Bambi, 4 x 5" and 8 x 10" of same shot, 1941
- Pyle with Carol Channing and John La Touche in sound studio for the animated short The Peppermint Tree, directed by Pyle
- Snow White party given by Walt Disney, eight 8 x 10", 1938
- Snapshots: reproduction of Pyle and his sister, 3.5 x 5", 1918; on beach with Carl Erickson and others, 4 x 5"
- From Correspondence, Undated
- Society of Illustrators, Undated
- Virgil Partch, Undated
- Walt Disney Productions. Employee identification card, issued Nov. 14, 1938; life insurance policy, issued Nov. 18, 1937
- Printed. Magazines. Script magazine, June 1947, July 1948 and March 1949, with cover illustrations by Pyle; Toy Values Monthly, Vol. 1, No. 5, Nov. , with article about Pyle
- Printed. Miscellaneous. Contains invitations to exhibits and other occasions honoring Pyle and his work, greeting cards illustrated by Pyle, 2003-2006
- Colbean's Naked Eye; Colbean, Sam
- Hair, from April 1934 copy of Colorado Dodo
- Jack Wayman Information
- Little Orchestra Society
- Midnight the Outlaw Horse
- Script pages
- Midnight the Outlaw Horse
- Typescript script, correspondence, clippings, and art work
- Printed. Magazines. Colorado Dodo magazines. February 1933, November 1933, December 1933, April 1934, two undated issues, one copy of April 1935 cover only.
- Printed. Magazines. Scholastic Vacation Fun magazines. June 4, 1966; July 1, 1966; July 8, 1966; July 15, 1966; July 22, 1966; July 29, 1966; August 5, 1966; August 12, 1966
- Printed. Magazines. Script magazine. Cover only. June 1947.
- Society of Illustrators
The animation drawings are arranged alphabetically by title or subject, followed by several early caricature drawings and the water-colors.
- Armed Services films. Three photocopies of model sheets of Trigger Joe and Chameleon, 1941-1945, two mounted on black board
- Bambi. Original drawing of Bambi's girlfriend in red and black pencil, 20 x 24 cm., on drawing board paper, signed; drawing of buck in red, blue and black pencil, 23.5 x 30.5 cm., on drawing board paper, signed, ca. 1942
- Disney. Original drawings and photocopies of drawings relating to various Disney characters such as Goofy, Wilbur, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Wallygator, Chip and Dale, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Pluto, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, and Pinocchio.
- Fantasia. Original drawing of young female centaur in blue and black pencil, 26 x 32 cm., on drawing board paper, signed; two photographs of model sheets, male Pegasus and male centaur
- Gerald McBoing-Boing. Original drawing in black ink, 25.5 x 20 cm., on paper, signed and inscribed to Breon Mitchell
- Goofy. Original drawing in blue and black pencil, 26 x 32 cm., on drawing board paper, signed in pencil
- Hanna-Barbera Productions. Photocopy of one drawing related to the Hanna-Barbera Production Huckleberry.
- Miscellaneous Drawings. Includes eleven miscellaneous original drawings and photocopies of drawings.
- Mobile Detergent Gasoline. Original drawings of cars, engines, and characters for a Mobile commercial.
- Nude Drawings. Includes one drawing pad with five original drawings and watercolors of nude men and women
- Peanuts. Photocopies of drawings related to various Peanuts characters.
- Pinocchio. Three original drawings of Pinocchio: in red pencil, 26.5 x 31.5 cm., on drawing board paper, signed in pencil; in blue and black pencil, 25.5 x 32 cm., on drawing board paper, signed in pencil; in blue and black pencil, 16.5 x 13.5 cm., on drawing paper; photograph of model sheet of "kid suggestions"; 35mm filmstrip of Jiminy Cricket
- The Popcorn Story. Original drawing of Wilbur in blue and black pencil, 26 x 31.5 cm
- Raggedy Ann & Andy: A Musical Adventure. Two drawings in blue and black pencil, on drawing board paper, signed in pencil: Raggedy Ann, 26.5 x 31.5 cm.; Raggedy Andy, 26.5 x 31.5 cm. ca. 1977
- Ragtime Bear (aka Strike up the Banjo). Two photocopies of drawings of Ragtime Bear and Mr. Magoo; photocopy of model sheet of various characters, signed
- Simpsons. Photocopies of drawings related to various Simpsons characters.
- Snow White. Original drawing of one of the seven dwarfs in blue pencil, 26.5 x 32 cm., on drawing board paper, signed in pencil; original drawing of Doc in black ink with additional black ink drawings of horses and a figure, 26.5 x 32 cm.
- Warner Brothers Cartoons. Photocopies of drawings related to Warner Brothers Cartoons including Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and Tweety.
- Early caricature drawings in pencil: profile of male wearing beanie smoking cigarette, undated, 12.5 x 7 cm.; standing male figure with hand in pocket, 1925, 16 x 9 cm.
- Water-color of horses, 23 x 30.5 cm.; water-colors of nudes, two matted paintings, 30.5 x 40.5 cm. each
- Four photographs of watercolors pasted to matting; 9 x 12.5 cm each.
- Ink sketches of horses on pink paper, signed. 31 x 25 cm.
- Ink sketched of horses and riders, cow, and dog on grey paper, signed. 25 x 33 cm.
- Armed Services Films – Trigger Joe and Chameleon copies
- Around the Campus with Gando Downs. 17.5 x 18.5 cm. Eight on cardstock. Five photocopies. One on newsprint. One on magazine paper.
- Colorado Dodo drawings
- Drawings by others
- Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Pluto sketches
- Miscellaneous Sketches
- Pinocchio, pencil sketches
- Sketchbook, Paris 1956
- Sketches of horses
- Special Delivery
- Watercolors of horses
- United States Army
VI. SCRAPBOOK MATERIALS.
- Clippings, Virgil Partch
- Drawings, Virgil Partch
- Magazines, Virgil Partch