UNITED PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH MSS.
The records of the United Presbyterian Church of Bloomington, Indiana, and its predecessors, the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church, the Associate Presbyterian Church and the Reformed Presbyterian Congregation, covering the years, 1833-1933 were deposited in the Indiana University Library on October 11, 1938, by Prof. Rolla R. Ramsey, Clerk of Session of the United Presbyterian Church, Bloomington, Indiana, according to the action of the Session of January 3, 1934. Included are session records, lists of members, financial records, historical material and miscellaneous papers. On June 15, 1951, Mr. Theodore J. Louden gave the Library the Minute book of the Congregation and Board of Trustees of the Church for Dec. 28, 1888-Apr. 2, 1920.
Collection size: 202 items