The following resources are also available for this collection:
WELLES MSS. II
Return to Description
- Report and honor card from Todd School for Boys for Welles, Jan. 30, 1931
- Portions of an autobiography of Roger Hill. Contains only those pages which pertain to Orson Welles. Photocopy. [31pp.]
- Two issues of Cahiers du Cinema: a. No. 375, Septembre 1985. Contains article "It's All True d'Orson Welles"
- "The 'Bravades' for Rebecca, A Portfolio of Pictures Made for Rebecca Welles by her Father," Christmas 1956. Photocopy. [69pp]. Includes two postcards illustrated with photographs of Orson Welles.
- "It's Not Quite All True," by Richard Wilson. Undated photocopy of an article which appeared in Sight and Sound in response to the article: "It's All True," by Charles Higham which appeared in the same magazine, Spring, 1970 (2 copies).
- Orson Welles starring in Norman Corwin's "14 August" and excerpts from William Shakespeare's tragedy King Lear with Orson Welles & Agnes Moorehead. A George Garabedian Production. 1980. 33 1/3 LP
- "Tributes to Orson Welles," typescripts
- The Dreamers, a film by Orson Welles. Mimeograph script. 1979. 147pp.
- Obediently Yours, Orson Welles. A Play in Two Acts, by Richard France [2001?]
- It's All True based on an unfinished film by Orson Welles. Paramount Pictures. VHS videotape. c. 1994
- Orson Welles: What Went Wrong? Robert Guenette Productions, Inc. VHS videotape. Nov. 10, 1992.
- "Remembering Orson," recorded at The Director's Guild Theater, November 2, 1985. VHS videotape [2 copies]
- Welles memorial tribute. Nov. 2, 1985. [3 audiotape cassettes]
- The Mercury Shakespeare: Twelfth Night, June 1938. Audio cassette taped from LPs in The Mercury Shakespeare textbook series. May not be reproduced.
- The Mercury Shakespeare: Julius Caesar, July 1939. Audio cassette taped from LPs in The Mercury Shakespeare textbook series. May not be reproduced.
- Rehearsal for commercial. 4:00 on one audiotape cassette. Includes other taped segments unrelated to Welles. Welles commercial begins approximately 2:45 into Side A. Undated.
- Orson Welles Tribute--Nov. 2, 1985. Raw footage used for "Remembering Orson." Property of Frank Beacham, Television Matrix. 8 reels on three broadcast videotape cassettes. ARCHIVAL COPIES, MAY NOT BE USED.