Government & Politics
Members of Parliament
Parliament and the Citizen
Parliament and the
Top : Legislation : Legislative Committees
- Evans, Harry. "Time, Chance, and Parliament: Lessons from Forty Years." Senate Occasional Lecture (July 24, 2009): 8p.
- "In Federal Systems, Can Federal Committees Summon State Office Holders, and Vice Versa? The Case of the Australian House of Representatives." Table 66 (1998): 71-72.
- "Australia: House of Representatives: Introduction of Legislation Committees." The Table 47 (1979): 164-165.
- "House of Representatives: Australia: Trends: Legislation Committees on Bills." Parliamentarian 60 (April 1979):113-115.
- "Report Relating to Sessional Orders for the Operation of Legislation Committees." Parliamentary Paper 133(1978).
- Australia. Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet. Legislation Handbook. Canberra: Australian GovernmentPublishing Service, 1980.
- Chaney, Frederick M. "The Legislative Functions of the Parliament." In Australian Parliamentary Seminar, 3rd,Sydney. Parliamentary Paper 63 (1977).
- Comans, Charles K. "The Legislative Functions of Parliament." In Australian Parliamentary Seminar, 2nd, Perth.Parliamentary Paper 13 (1975).
- Griffith, J. A. G. "The Place of Parliament in the Legislative Process." Modern Law Review 14 (July 1951):279-296.
- Ilbert, Courtenay P. Legislative Methods and Forms. Oxford: Clarendon, 1901.JN594 .I2
- Kersell, John E. Parliamentary Supervision of Delegated Legislation: The United Kingdom, Australia, NewZealand, Canada. London: Stevens, 1960.Law: KD5025 .K47
- Laing, Rosemary and Rosa Ferranda. "Dealing with Complex Legislation in Committe of the Whole: The Experience of the Australian Senate." Table 66 (1998): 30-43.
- Loof, Rupert H. C. "The Legislative Process in the Senate." Public Administration 23 (June 1964): 146-158.
- Luce, Robert. Legislative Procedure: Parliamentary Practices and the Course of Business in the Framing ofStatutes. New York: Da Capo Press, 1972.
- Normand, R. C. Report on the Preparation, Consolidation and Publication of Statute Law. Melbourne: VictorianGovernment Printer, 1952.
- Paxman, Kelly. "Referral of Bills to Senate Committees: An Evaluation." Papers on Parliament 31 (June 1998): 77-96.
- Rae, Peter E. "Legislative and General Purpose Committees." In Australian Parliamentary Seminar, 5th, 1980, pp.158-182.
- Reid, Gordon S. "The Parliamentary Contribution to Law Making." Politics 15 (May 1980): 40-44.
- Tomasic, Roman, ed. Legislation and Society in Australia. Sydney: Allen and Unwin, 1980.
- Turner, Alan G. "The Legislative Process in the House of Representatives." Public Administration 23 (June 1964):131- 145.
- Webb, George R., and McMaster, James C. "Sunset Legislation - A Welcome Innovation?" National Bank MonthlySummary, November 1979, pp. 13-14.
| Home |
Last Updated: 20-May-2010
Questions and comments:
Copyright 1999, The Trustees of