Government & Politics
Members of Parliament
Parliament and the Citizen
Parliament and the
Top : Parliamentary Practice and Procedure : Business of House
- Fenton-Smith, B. "Discourse Structure and Political Performance in Adversarial Parliamentary Questioning." Journal of Language and Politics 7:1 (2008): 97-118.
- "Australia: House of Representatives: Days and Hours of Sitting, Adjournment of Sitting." The Table 45 (1977):119-120.
- "Australia: Sessional Orders: Privileges Committee and Urgency Motions." Parliamentarian 62 (April 1981): 154.
- "Discussion of Matters of Public Importance." The Table 43 (1975): 125-126.
- "Parliamentary Time: Answers to the Questionnaire." The Table 37 (1968): 94-124.
- Aston, William J. "Daily Programme of the House of Representatives." In Conference of Presiding Officers andClerks, 2nd, Brisbane. Parliamentary Paper 106 (1969).
- Aston, William J. "The Quorum of the House." In Conference of Presiding Officers and Clerks, 5th, Perth.Parliamentary Paper 135 (1972).
- Australia. Parliament. The Legislative Process in the Parliament of the Commonwealth: Amendments and Requests: A Background Paper. Canberra: House of Representatives, 1992.
- Barlin, L. M. "The Critical Functions of Parliament: (i) The Parliamentary Day (ii) The Member's Parliamentary Day."In Australian Parliamentary Seminar, 1st, Canberra. Parliamentary Paper 283 (1972).
- Barlin, L.M. "About Time: Report of the Standing Committee on Procedure of the Australian House of Representatives." Table 62 (January 1994): 16-19.
- Birley, Anthony. "The Legislative Process of the House." In Parliamentary Seminar, 28th, London, 1979, pp. 5-12.
- Combe, Gordon D. "The Use of Instructions to a Committee of the Whole House on a Bill, and the Admissibility of theNew Clauses." In Conference of Presiding Officers and Clerks, 1st, Canberra. Parliamentary Paper 47 (1968).
- Fife, Wallace C. "The Business of the House." Australian Parliamentary Seminar, 5th, 1980, pp. 121-157.
- House of Representatives. A Short Description of Business and Procedures. 7th ed. Canberra: AustralianGovernment Publishing Service, 1978.
- Mukherijee, B. K. "Committee on the Absence of Members from Sittings of the House." Journal of ParliamentaryInformation 22 (1976): 639-660.
- Perceval, R. W. "Allocation of Time Order." The Table 21 (1952): 52-60.
- Perceval, R. W. "Orders of the Day." The Table 36 (1967): 34-40.
- Smith, Anthony D. "Time to Raise Parliamentary Standards." IPA Review 46 (January 1994): 12-14.
- Zinn, Charles J. "The Arrangement of Parliamentary Business." Constitutional and Parliamentary Information 48(1961): 188-204.
| Home |
Last Updated: 20-May-2010
Questions and comments:
Copyright 1999, The Trustees of