Government & Politics
Members of Parliament
Parliament and the Citizen
Parliament and the
Top : Parliamentary Practice and Procedure : Parliamentary Calendar
- Diver, Leslie C. "The Parliamentary Year and the Opening of Parliament." In Conference of Presiding Officers andClerks, 5th, Perth. Parliamentary Paper 135 (1972).
- Hamer, David J. "Fixed Term Parliaments: The Pro and Cons." House Magazine, May 10, 1983, pp. 5-6.
- Lindell, Geoffrey J. "Fixed Term Parliaments: The Proposed Demise of the Early Federal Election." AustralianQuarterly 53 (Autumn 1981): 15-28.
- Lynch,Anne, and Cumming-Thom, Alan, eds. Fixed-Term Parliaments: Proceedings of the Third Annual Workshopof the Australasian Study of Parliament Group Hobart: University of Tasmania, 1982.
- McMullin, Alister M. "Opening of Parliament". In Conference of Presiding Officers and Clerks, 1st, Canberra.Parliamentary Paper 47 (1968).
- Newman, Terry. "Australia: Fixed-Term Parliaments Debate." Parliamentarian 63 (October 1982): 310-320.
- Ruddock, Philip. "Australia: Fixed-Term Parliaments: Debate." Parliamentarian 63 (October 1982): 310-318.
- Rydon, Joan. Proposal to Extend the Term of the House of Representatives. Melbourne: La Trobe University,1980.
- Wood, Karen. "Fixed Term Parliaments." Oracle (1983): 19-25.
| Home |
Last Updated: 20-May-2010
Questions and comments:
Copyright 1999, The Trustees of