- Section Information
- What Is SEES
- SEES Committees
- SEES Officers
- Annual Newsletter
- Conference Information
- SEES Programs
- Conference Minutes
- Other Information
- Internet Links
Jan. 16, 2007
Attended by: Terri Miller, Newsletter Editor (MSU), Liladhar Pendse (UCLA), Angela Cannon (LC) Tatjana Lorkovic (Yale) Marta Deyrup (Seton Hall) Jean Dickinson (UC-Berkeley) Kay Sinnema (LC) Sandra Levy (Chicago) Tatiana Barr (Yale)
Submitted by Sandra Levy
- The meeting was convened by Terri Miller of MSU after an announcement and invitation to attend to the SlavLibs List serv.
- After the call to order, Terri gave a brief report on finances.
- Reports were then heard from the different sections of the Newsletter.
- Jean Dickenson on News from the U.S. & Canada
- Tatiana Barr reported on Transitions.
- Marta J Deyrup, on gifts and acquisitions
- Sandra Levy on the bibliography
- Terri Miller will gather together the minutes etc from ALA and AAASS meetings.
- Terri also got a Library Profile from University of Michigan
- Many of us reported that we had not yet received many contributions and will send out another on Slavlibs.
- Terri had several ideas for cover art and Jean Dickenson suggested that the Wallace Library at the Rochester Institute of Technology has some neat Polish posters online
- Contributions should be sent to the section editors by Feb. 1 and we are to get our completed sections to Kay by Feb. 8.
- Terri wanted to know who would be at ALA this summer and noted that we might be making some changes in assignments.
- The meeting was adjourned at approximately 3:30 p.m. EST. There were a few messages that came after that as email permitted.
Last updated 2/01/07