Logistic information for applying to the department can be found on this page. See these pages for other relevant information:
- Requirements for admission
- Information on fellowships & grants
- Information on graduate student housing
International students must apply via the university’s online application system; domestic students may apply online or by mail; the online application is preferred. Links to printable admission forms and online applications, as well links to financial aid information and general information can be found on the Graduate School website.
- Apply on-line at http://www.indiana.edu/~grdschl/admissions/apply.shtml
- Application and financial aid information specifically for international students can be found at https://ois.iu.edu/admissions/apply/graduate/index.html. Questions regarding international admissions may be addressed to email@example.com.
- Applicants who are currently graduate students at IU: send all required application materials to the Department of Linguistics.
- Domestic applicants: January 2nd for Fall semester admission
- International applicants: December 1st for Fall semester admission
If you have questions, feel free to contact: