About Collins » Facilities » Offices and Annex
Staff members in the Duty Office suite include:
- Yara Clüver, Associate Director of Academics, Publications, and Art
- Lindsay Bugher, Assistant Director of Finances, Admissions, Programming, and Alumni
- Wil McCall, Collins Residence Manager
- Leigh Davis, Student Services Assistant
The Duty Office suite is located just off the Formal Lounge, on the first floor of Edmondson Hall on the Main Quad.
Staff members in the Annex include:
- Carl Ipsen, Director of Collins LLC, and Professor, Department of History
- Michael Van Vooren, University Division Advisor
In the Annex, you'll find the Ceramics Studio and the Visual Arts Studio. Residents can contact the student coordinators to learn to use the equipment and to get a key. You'll also find the Archive Room, which holds photographs, documents and newsletters from the Collins Living-Learning Center that date back generations. The Archive Room is organized and maintained by the Collins LLC Student Government Historian.