Prospective Students » How to Apply
ARE YOU NEW TO IU?
- Apply to and be accepted at Indiana University, Bloomington.
- Check out the housing options offered by IU, and determine that Collins LLC is a good fit for you. You must complete an RPS housing application and answer the Collins-specific questions on the application to live at Collins.
- If you have not yet applied for housing at IU, click here to fill out both applications on one form.
- If you have already applied for housing and would like to change your preference to Collins, you may still be able to log in to your application and update your preferences. If not, then please click here to fill out a Collins application online and ALSO send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and student ID number stating that Collins is now your first preference.
ARE YOU ALREADY AN IU STUDENT?
If you already live in the residence halls and want to move from your current RPS housing into Collins, click here to fill out a Collins application online. ALSO ask at your Center Desk how you can transfer to another residence hall and take all steps as advised.
If you do not live in the residence halls, you must complete an RPS housing application in addition to your Collins application.
- For 2013-14: Click here to fill out both applications on one form.