Bloomington area links
CPT AND LORENTZ
November 6 - 8, 1998
Indiana University, Bloomington
A meeting on CPT and Lorentz symmetry will be held in
the Physics Department,
Indiana, U.S.A. on November 6 - 8, 1998. The meeting
will focus on recent developments involving tests of these
fundamental symmetries, including both experimental and
Topics to be covered include:
- experimental bounds on CPT and Lorentz symmetry from
- measurements on K, B, and D mesons
- precision comparisons of particle and antiparticle properties
(anomalous moments, charge-to-mass ratios, lifetimes, etc.)
- spectroscopy of hydrogen and antihydrogen
- clock-comparison tests
- properties of light
- other tests
- theoretical descriptions of and constraints on
The meeting will feature plenary talks covering the above topics
and a session with contributed talks.
The program is available.
Inquiries may be directed to:
CPT '98 Secretary
Bloomington, IN 47405, U.S.A.
- Fax: (812) 855-5533,
attention: CPT '98 Secretary
You are visitor number
This Web site was last updated on November 2, 1998.