New Courses In Biotechnology
We are adding new courses to the major!
BIOT T215: Diagnostic and Forensic Biotechnology Lab*
Offered 9:30 am -12:30 pm, T/Th Fall 2015
BIOT T270: Alcohol and the Science of Fermentation*
Offered 1:00-2:15 pm, T/Th, Fall 2015
*The two courses listed above may count towards our new minor in Biotechnology.
BIOT T105 Biotechnology in Society
If you have questions about these new classes or the fall schedule, please e-mail Nancy Magill.
T301 will be offered both semesters- fall and spring- Thursdays at 5:30 pm
T315 will be offered both semester- in the fall it will be on MW 2-5, plus F 2-3:30 for discussion
T310 will be in the fall only but T322 will be taught both in the fall and in the spring.
Graduate Classes (now open to other graduate students):
- T501: Topics in Biotechnology I
- T508: Theory & Application of Biotechnology Lecture I
- T521:Research Design and Ethics
- T502: Topics in Biotechnolgy II
- T515: Theory & Application of Biotechnolgy Lab I
- T525:Protein Expression, Purification & Characterization Laboratory
- T540: Structure, Function, and Regulation Biomolecules