- Adam Zlotnick, Professor Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry Department Assembly Biosciences Initiates Phase 1 Clinical Program of ABI-H0731 for Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection.
- Bochman Lab, Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, The Sour Beer Microbiome-Exploring Tiny Fermenters.
- Adam Zlotnick, Professor Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry Department Developing drugs to eradicate the hepatitis B virus.
- Yan Yu, assistant professor in the Department of Chemistry, is one of Eight Indiana University researchers to earn over $6 million in NSF awards for early-career scientists.
- Matthew Bochman, assistant professor Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, finds a solution to terminal acid shock in craft brewers sour beer production.
- Rachel Samson and Steve Bell have published an article in Molecular Cell in which they describe the molecular basis of one of the very first steps in the initiation of DNA replication. The manuscript is titled "Mechanism of Archaeal MCM Helicase Recruitment to DNA Replication Origins".