- Adam Zlotnick, Professor Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry Department Developing drugs to eradicate the hepatitis B virus.
- Yan Yu, assistant professor in the Department of Chemistry, is one of Eight Indiana University researchers to earn over $6 million in NSF awards for early-career scientists.
- Matthew Bochman, assistant professor Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, finds a solution to terminal acid shock in craft brewers sour beer production.
- Rachel Samson and Steve Bell have published an article in Molecular Cell in which they describe the molecular basis of one of the very first steps in the initiation of DNA replication. The manuscript is titled "Mechanism of Archaeal MCM Helicase Recruitment to DNA Replication Origins".
- Congratulations to Craig Pikaard for the 2015 Martin Gibbs Medal from the American Society of Plant Biologists (ASPB). This is one of the highest honors in plant biology, and truly well deserved for his stellar contributions to plant science.