- Faculty member Jared Cochran part of collaborative article published by eLife.
- New award recognizes outstanding research collaborations at IU Bloomington.
- Congratulations to Biochemistry faculty member Adam Zlotnick, and his new company's focus on a potential cure for hepatitis B
- Assembly Pharmaceuticals and BioCrossroads Announce Investment to Advance Potentially Curative Therapy for Chronic Hepatitis B Virus.
- IU Bloomington faculty awarded Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences grants
- Biochemistry Program faculty member Matt Bochman's Hrq1 protein research will form cornerstone of new IU biochemistry lab.