- MCB faculty member Craig Pikaard named one of Indiana University's six distinguished professors.
- Acting Department Chair Steve Bell was recently elected to be a Fellow in the American Academy of Microbiologists. Website link coming soon.
- NIH awards IU team $3.3 million in fight against antibiotic resistance.
- Faculty member Jared Cochran part of collaborative article published by eLife.
- New award recognizes outstanding research collaborations at IU Bloomington.
- Congratulations to Biochemistry faculty member Adam Zlotnick, and his new company's focus on a potential cure for hepatitis B
- Assembly Pharmaceuticals and BioCrossroads Announce Investment to Advance Potentially Curative Therapy for Chronic Hepatitis B Virus.
- IU Bloomington faculty awarded Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences grants