- Congratulations to Biochemistry faculty member Adam Zlotnick, and his new company's focus on a potential cure for hepatitis B
- Assembly Pharmaceuticals and BioCrossroads Announce Investment to Advance Potentially Curative Therapy for Chronic Hepatitis B Virus.
- IU Bloomington faculty awarded Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences grants
- Biochemistry Program faculty member Matt Bochman's Hrq1 protein research will form cornerstone of new IU biochemistry lab.
- IU Biochemistry Program faculty members Yves Brun, Mike VanNieuwenzhe, and Biochemistry graduate student Erkin Kuru discover the presence of the cell wall polymer peptidoglycan in intracellular pathogenic Chlamydia.
- IU Biochemistry Department faculty member Charles Dann III's work will aid drug design to target cancer and inflammatory disease.