Dr. Archer is a graduate of Indiana University School of Medicine. He completed his residency at St. Vincent Family Medicine Residency Program in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Archer has practiced as a family physician with IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians since 2007. He is board certified in Family Medicine. In his time away from work, he enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, and photography.
What MOCMS Can Do for You
The Monroe Owen County Medical Society (MOCMS) is a not for profit professional organization of physicians in Bloomington and the surrounding area. It is a member group of the Indiana State Medical Association. Organized in 1940, the MOCMS is dedicated to the provision of quality healthcare in this community. Our services reach out to community members in addition to benefitting our physician members.
What can MOCMS do for you as a community member or patient?
- Assist you in finding a local physician/specialist for your medical needs
- Lead you to community health resources to suit your particular medical issues
- Identify upcoming community health related events
- Help you understand what issues are impacting healthcare in Indiana and nationally
What can MOCMS do for you as a physician?
- Learn about the benefits/services of membership in MOCMS
- Apply for membership online
- Access the MOCMS newsletters
- Quickly locate professional resources
- Identify current legislation affecting medical practice
Welcome New Members!
John Coniaris, MD – OB/GYN
Dr. Coniaris is a graduate of Dartmouth Medical College. He completed his internship and residency at West Virginia University Hospital. Dr. Coniaris practices obstetrics and gynecology with the Indian Health Services at the Rosebud Healthcare Facility in Rosebud, South Dakota. Locally, he teaches first-year medical students at Indiana University Bloomington.
Christal Greene, MD – Anesthesiology
Dr. Greene has joined Bloomington Anesthesiologists, PC. She attended the Medical College of Georgia. Her residency was completed at the University of Tennessee Medical Center, Knoxville.
Kevin Miller, MD – Family Medicine & Sports Medicine
Dr. Miller has joined Premier Healthcare. He is a graduate of Indiana University School of Medicine. He completed his residency program in internal medicine and sports medicine at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis. Dr. Miller is board certified in family medicine.