Process for ISMA Resolutions Seeking MOCMS Endorsement
1. Resolutions for the fall ISMA Convention should be submitted by electronic or hard copy to the MOCMS office by June 1st at P.O. Box 5092, Bloomington, IN 47407-5092 or email@example.com
2. The resolution will be sent to all MOCMS members with viable email addresses for comment within 7 days.
3. The resolution will then be reviewed at the Executive Committee meeting that occurs in June with input from the general membership and voted upon at that time.
4. The Executive Committee endorsement will reflect a simple majority of a quorum vote.
5. MOCMS endorsement, when applicable, will be sent to the ISMA by the resolution deadline.
ISMA deadline for resolutions for 2014 is July 7th.