- Senior Lecturer, Department of Near Eastern Languages and Cultures
- Curriculum Vitae
- PhD, Indiana University, Bloomington, 1988 (Near Eastern Languages and Cultures)
- BA, Indiana University, Bloomington, 1978 (Arabic Language and Literature)
- Teaching Arabic as a Second Language
- Interfaith dialogues
- Community Outreach
Office: Goodbody Hall 302
Phone: (812) 856-0372
Courses Recently Taught
- Qur'anic Arabic
- Introductory Arabic
- Advanced Arabic I-IV
- Arabic Dialects: Iraqi
- "For Reconciliation in Iraq," (Arabic) al-Hayat, July 21, 1997; (English) The Newsletter of the Institute of Near Eastern and African Studies, Spring 1997; Zenda, August 18, 1997.
- "Our Tyranny is Better than Yours?" As-Salamu 'Alaykum, July (1999).
- "Remembering Edward Said." Fellowship, March/April (2004); (Turkish) in Zaman, September 29, 2003.