Submissions are ongoing, with no deadlines. We plan on
publishing our initial issue in Spring 2013, with four
issues annually. Documents can be in either Microsoft Word
format or LaTeX format (via a pdf format for initial
LaTeX users should
use class files for submission that can be found here: ftp://ftp.cambridge.org/pub/science/outgoing/NWS
along with APA style for your citations.
- Submissions should be in 12 point type, Times New Roman
font, and have one-inch margins.
- Figures and tables should be placed at the end of the
- Submissions should refer to American Psychological Association style for citations, grammar, and other style issues.
- A cover letter is optional.
- You must submit a blinded and unblinded version of your
manuscript. Please clearly label each in the file names.
- Length of the submission should be between 20-40 pages, exclusive of appendices. Appendices are encouraged.
Upon acceptance of your article for publication, you will
be asked to sign and return a copyright