If you want to learn more about our living primate relatives, here are some places to begin your exploration.
- Wisconsin Regional Primate Center
- NetVet link to Electronic Zoo and Primates
- Duke U.'s Adopt-a-Lemur Program
- Primate Handedness and Brain Lateralization home page by M.K. Holder that includes a research questionaire, information about a number of primate species and African field sites, and links to a wide range of resources on Africa, anthropology, and basically cool stuff
- Environmental and Conservation links
Return to Human Origins and Evolution Home Page | Visit Jeanne Sept's Home Page