Skip to main content

Study Abroad

Read carefully all electronic updates from Overseas Study, including detailed information about on-campus registration for the semester of your return.

Have an official transcript from the college or university you attended abroad sent to International Admissions (Office of International Services, 221 Poplars,
400 E 7th St, Bloomington, IN  47405) upon completion of the program. Transfer credit will be awarded only for courses in which the equivalent of a grade of "C" or better is earned (Grades of "C-" and below or "Pass/Fail" will not be awarded credit).

Proceed to Step #8 (of 8):

Follow the Post-Program Procedures >>

I'm absolutely confident that America has no better ambassadors to offer than our young people."

-President Barack Obama