Bogazici University, founded in 1863, and is located in the historic city of Istanbul. It has close to 12,000 students.
Opportunity for independent research or study for one semester. 1 position is open to IU graduate students.
Bogazici University's academic year runs from late September through the end of May.
- Leading programs in law, business and management, economics, medicine, Turkish language and natural sciences.
- Strong Turkish language proficiency required.
- Turkish language courses offered under the exchange.
Student dormitories are available for exchange students. The number of students in the rooms varies.
You may apply if you
- Are a graduate student at any Indiana University campus who is making normal academic progress
- Have a clear research agenda or course of study that can be accommodated by Bogazici University
- Have high Turkish language proficiency
- Language certificate confirming knowledge of Turkish language or English language that is sufficient to follow the lectures
How to apply for this Program
- Online application (see link below)
- Mandatory support documents
- October 26, 2012
- Notification by December 7, 2012
- OVPIA provides students with funds to cover the cost of round-trip airfare.
- Bogazici provides a fee waiver for tuition and registration fees.