National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA) is Thailand's most prestigious graduate school for public administration and business. NIDA's MBA program is the most highly ranked in Thailand. NIDA has almost 9,000 students and is located in Bangkok.
Opportunity for independent research or study for one academic year. 1 position is open to IU graduate students. Students may also apply for one semester.
- NIDA has strong programs in business and public administration.
- Some courses in business and language & communication offered in English
- Strong Thai language proficiency recommended.
- Thai language courses are included under the exchange.
Housing is provided.
You may apply if you
- Are a graduate student at any Indiana University campus who is making normal academic progress
- Have a clear research agenda or course of study that can be accommodated by NIDA
- Prefer high Thai language proficiency
How to apply for this Program
- Online application (see link below)
- Mandatory support documents
- October 26, 2012
- Notification by December 7, 2012
- OVPIA provides funds for the cost of round-trip airfare.
- NIDA provides accommodations and a living stipend.