Warsaw University is Poland's largest university with close to 60,000 students and is one of the top universities in Poland. The university is located in downtown Warsaw, the capital of the country.
Opportunity for independent research or study for one academic year. 1 position is open to IU graduate students. Students may also apply for one semester.
- Warsaw has strong programs in Polish Studies, social sciences, linguistics and a variety of research institutes.
- Strong Polish language proficiency required.
- Polish language courses are not included under the exchange.
Housing is provided.
You may apply if you
- Are a graduate student at any Indiana University campus who is making normal academic progress
- Have a clear research agenda or course of study that can be accommodated by Warsaw
- Have high Polish language proficiency
How to apply for this Program
- Online application (see link below)
- Mandatory support documents
- October 26, 2012
- Notification by December 7, 2012
- OVPIA provides funds for the cost of round-trip airfare.
- Warsaw provides accommodations and a living stipend.