Human Resources helps Facility Operations staff and employees take full advantage of their rights and benefits as part of the IU workforce. In addition, we maintain detailed organizational charts of all divisions of the Facility Operations and act as a liason with University Human Resource Services.
Jamie K. Gayer
William “Bill” Kersey
- Compensation and Classification.
- Corrective action and progressive discipline.
- Position descriptions.
- Performance Management.
- Policy interpretation and clarification.
- Benefit questions - Work/Life Resources
Training & Development
- Coordinate all training for Facility Operations.
- Maintain database of training information.
- Maintain certifications and licenses.
- Maintain Training Annex for own classes.
- Apprenticeship Program. For more information about this program, please go to the IUAP page.
For more on Training & Development, click here.
Policies, Guidelines and Forms
- Facility Operations personnel forms.
- IU Human Resources forms.
For a list of links to frequently used forms, click here.