Teaching Activity Survey
The IU Research and Teaching Preserve Teaching Activity Survey (TAS) should be completed before commencing teaching activities in the IU Research and Teaching Preserve (RTP). The requested information will be used to:
- Ensure that proposed and current preserve activities do not conflict.
- Provide assistance to educators in selecting appropriate sites without the concern of interfering with past and ongoing activities.
- Establish a database of preserve-specific teaching activities.
- Facilitate data exchange and collaborations between researchers and educators.
- Catalogue locations and types of preserve activities for patrols and monitoring.
Information collected will be maintained in a database at the IU RTP office and will be used to limit overlapping teaching and research activities and protect the privacy and integrity of projects.
The Teaching Activity Survey is to be completed by the instructor or activity leader. The form may be completed online OR downloaded and sent to the IU RTP office.